- Before returning ANY item, you must first obtain shipping instructions and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from our Returns Department. Any product returned to us without an RMA number on the outside of the box will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
- Shipping and Handling is not refunded for any returns.
- Personalized products may not be returned.
- We do NOT process product exchanges; that is, credits cannot be processed against the purchase of other products. Approved returns will simply be credited. Orders for new or replacement products may be placed at any time.
- All products returned MUST be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards, other accessories, and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Returns not meeting this standard may be refused and returned to you at your expense, or accepted and assessed a 15% processing fee, at our discretion.
- Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable.
- We will pay for shipping and handling charges for reshipments due to wrong, defective, or damaged merchandise you have received.
- Returns must be returned to us; NOT to manufacturers directly (even if the manufacturer includes returns instructions within their packaging).
- From the date you received your order, we reserve the right to authorize returns beyond 30 days under special circumstances.
- If items on orders are cancelled after they have been shipped, shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded.
- Please Note: Most of the Hand Tools Products are Import from China, Taiwan or India and they have Not Warranty. Some Import Power Tools or Electric Tools have a Limited Time Warranty (Right after the Power or Electric Tool was used for the first time the warranty is over). All USA Products, Power Tools or Electric Tools have a Limited Time Warranty specified on the product description.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- To request an RMA number, first find your Order # (from the original email receipt or on the shipping label received with your package). This is required to process your request. Then e-mail us this information along with the date you requested the RMA, Claims@RafaelTools.com and let us know why you are dissatisfied with your order, (We do not issue RMA numbers over the phone.)
- The RMA number you receive will have an expiration date: please make sure we have received the package by the expiration date or the return will be refused.
- Before you ship your package to us, please include inside the return package a copy of your email receipt or the invoice received with your package to ensure proper credit. We will refund you the purchase price of the product shown on the invoice, less a 15% restocking fee.
- For your protection, be sure to ship your return via a traceable service, such as FedEx, UPS, or Airborne Express, with delivery confirmation and with the required insurance to replace the product if it is lost or stolen. The tracking number is your method of confirming that we have received the return and is available for your use on respective carrier web-sites.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges on returned items.
- Shipping methods for reshipments due to wrong, defective, or damaged merchandise you have received will match the original shipping method established with your order.
- Allow sufficient time for your return to be delivered to us.
- Processing of the credit will occur within 7 days of our receiving the return. Please note that due to credit card provider processing, credits may not appear on the credit card for an additional 7-10 days.
Thanks, Customer Services